Data Protection Notice
Schema Therapy Wales and Schema Therapy for Couples UK values its clients and recognises that the safety and lawful use of everyone’s personal data is key to retaining that trust and confidence. We will only ever share your personal data with our trusted team of administrators and marketing team where permission is given to do so.
Schema Therapy Wales and Schema Therapy for Couples UK is a Sole Proprietor.
We will create some information with your personal data internally for example:
- When you reserve a seat on one of our courses and we need to communicate with you, however this complies fully with GDPR.
- When you request a newsletter
- When you complete feedback forms
We will always ensure personal data has been collected lawfully and fairly in accordance with your rights under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the UK’s Data Protection Bill 2017.
Where appropriate we will ask for your consent for the specific use of your personal data.
The information we hold about you may include:
- Your name, address, contact details and qualifications.
- Details about any correspondence we have had with you.
- Details of the courses you have attended or wish to attend in the future
- Personal details required when attending supervision
When you provide personal data to us about someone else on their behalf:
When giving us information about a colleague or another person you will need to confirm they have appointed you to act on their behalf and to inform them about the way in which we will process their personal data.
Personal data we receive about you from external sources:
We may receive information about you from other people in order to deliver our services to you. This could include but is not limited to:
- Information from an employer
- Information from search engine providers or analytics providers
- When you are named in our application form
- When we liaise with your employer or education provider
- In all these instances we will always endeavour to inform you that we will be doing this and seek your permission.
How we use your personal data:
- Personal data you give us – You may give us information about you when you request about one of our courses
- If you request information about any of our other services
- If you book onto a course with us
- If you submit a query via social media
- Feedback you give to us regarding our services
- Recordings of sessions for educational or research purposes if you attend supervision or are on our certification program.
How we use other sensitive data:
Schema Therapy Wales & Schema Therapy for Couples UK may need to appoint other Schema Supervisors/Trainers to assist and who are sub-contracted to provide training or supervision on our behalf. Wherever possible we will ensure that they will at all times abide by the General Data Protection Regulation and the UK Data Protection Bill.
In the event of you ever making a claim, our insurance company may require information. This will be relevant to your claim. You have the right to see this information.
Transfer of data outside EEA:
All countries in the European Economic Area (EEA), which includes the UK, have similar standards of legal protection for your information. We may store your information on third party data centres located outside the EEA, where there is not a similar standard of data protection laws. If so, we will take steps to ensure that adequate levels of protection are applied to your information.
Should you wish to find out exactly what information we hold about you and for what reason or if you wish to remove any of your information please contact us.
Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone : 07846972824